Topic: What are the output specs on this charger?
Standard is 5 volts at 1.6 amps.
Turbo 1 is 9v at 1.6 amps.
Turbo 2 is 12v at 1.2 amps.
The turbo outputs are controlled by the Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0 interface, and the charger will not enter those modes unless connected to a compatible device.
- Can this charger be used on a 220volt outlet?
- Does this have a safety feature that stops charging when the device is charged 100%?
- How long is the cable?
- If I replace the short cable with a longer one (non-Moto), does it still activate turbo charge?
- Can I use this same data/charge cable for transferring photos and other data from my Motorola phone to a computer?
- Does this work with the Moto Z Droid; as in, will it charge the phone in turbo charger mode when using a USB-C cable?
- Does this charger work with Moto E?
- Is this an original Motorola charger?
- Which devices are compatible to TurboPower™ 15 Micro-USB Wall Charger?
- My device isn't charging.
- Which end of the cable do I plug into the charger?
- What if my device still has a partial charge?
- How to obtain warranty service or other information
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty