Topic: My device isn't charging.
- Please ensure that your device is securely connected and that the charger is plugged in to the wall. Some wall outlets can be loose.
- While connected to the device jiggle the charger at the wall outlet. If the battery icon flashes try using a different outlet.
- Please check the wire for any cuts or breaks.
- Please ensure that the USB plug fits securely into the charger, and the micro-USB plug fits securely into the device you want to charge.
- What are the output specs on this charger?
- Can this charger be used on a 220volt outlet?
- Does this have a safety feature that stops charging when the device is charged 100%?
- How long is the cable?
- If I replace the short cable with a longer one (non-Moto), does it still activate turbo charge?
- Can I use this same data/charge cable for transferring photos and other data from my Motorola phone to a computer?
- Does this work with the Moto Z Droid; as in, will it charge the phone in turbo charger mode when using a USB-C cable?
- Does this charger work with Moto E?
- Is this an original Motorola charger?
- Which devices are compatible to TurboPower™ 15 Micro-USB Wall Charger?
- Which end of the cable do I plug into the charger?
- What if my device still has a partial charge?
- How to obtain warranty service or other information
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty