Topic: My device isn't charging.
- Please ensure that your device is securely connected and that the charger is plugged in to the wall. Some wall outlets can be loose.
- While connected to the device jiggle the charger at the wall outlet. If the battery icon flashes try using a different outlet.
- Please check the wire for any cuts or breaks.
- Please ensure that the USB-C plug fits securely into the device.
- Can this TurboPower 15 USB-C Wall Charger charge Moto Z Force?
- Will the plug fit Droid Razor II, Droid Maxx 2?
- Can this charger be used on a 220volt outlet?
- Is this an original Motorola charger?
- Is there a USB cable included?
- What is USB Type C?
- Which way do I plug the connector into my phone?
- How to obtain warranty service or other information
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty