Topic: Can I use this same data/charge cable for transferring photos and other data from my Motorola phone to a computer?
Yes. The cable, which is included with the charger, is a full function USB 2.0 data cable that can transfer data between the phone and computer when connected.
- Can this charger be used on a 220 volt outlet?
- Does this have a safety feature that stops charging when the device is charged 100%?
- How long is the cable?
- If I replace the short cable with a longer one (non-Moto), does it still activate turbo charge?
- Which micro-USB wall charger is recommended to purchase? TurboPower15 or TurboPower15+?
- What is the difference between Quick Charge QC 2.0 and QC 3.0?
- How to obtain warranty service or other information
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty