Topic: What is the difference between Quick Charge QC 2.0 and QC 3.0?
QC 2.0 voltage output is stepped (5, 9 or 12V) while QC 3.0 is variable and changes smoothly when used with a QC 3.0 device. That is, QC 3.0 is able to dynamically adjust the charging voltage over the battery charging cycle and allows the phone to request just enough voltage to reach the desired charge current, thereby QC 3.0 can be more efficient than QC 2.0. The energy efficiency allows the charger to charge faster than QC 2.0 with the same input power.
- Can this charger be used on a 220 volt outlet?
- Does this have a safety feature that stops charging when the device is charged 100%?
- How long is the cable?
- If I replace the short cable with a longer one (non-Moto), does it still activate turbo charge?
- Can I use this same data/charge cable for transferring photos and other data from my Motorola phone to a computer?
- Which micro-USB wall charger is recommended to purchase? TurboPower15 or TurboPower15+?
- How to obtain warranty service or other information
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty