Topic: How to obtain warranty service or other information
Please contact Motorola using the contact details provided on the customer support website at www.motorola.com/support.
You will receive instructions on how and where to ship the Product for assessment. We will generally need: (i) proof of purchase; (ii) a written description of the problem; (iii) the name of your mobile network service provider, if applicable; (iv) your address and telephone number. We will only use this information for the purposes of processing your claim under this Limited Warranty.
You will receive instructions on how to ship the Products, Accessories or Software, at your expense, to a Motorola Authorized Repair Center. To obtain service, you must include: (a) a copy of your receipt, bill of sale or other comparable proof of purchase; (b) a written description of the problem; (c) the name of your service provider, if applicable; (d) the name and location of the installation facility (if applicable) and, most importantly; (e) your address and telephone number.
- Can this charger be used on a 220 volt outlet?
- Does this have a safety feature that stops charging when the device is charged 100%?
- How long is the cable?
- If I replace the short cable with a longer one (non-Moto), does it still activate turbo charge?
- Can I use this same data/charge cable for transferring photos and other data from my Motorola phone to a computer?
- Which micro-USB wall charger is recommended to purchase? TurboPower15 or TurboPower15+?
- What is the difference between Quick Charge QC 2.0 and QC 3.0?
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty